Monday, September 22, 2014

Part 1 of TKAM

As we finish up part one of To Kill a Mockingbird... What are your thoughts? Who has been your favorite character? What has been you favorite quote?
Or what has been your favorite part so far?
Or your least favorite part or character? 

For me Scout has been my favorite character... In the words of Mr. Micheal Thomas, she hits first and then thinks... But I can see her point,she has a need to defend Atticks when so many are against him. Atticks is her everything... Her right and wrong, her voice of reason, the person she admires most.
Atticks has taught Scout and Jem to tolerate others... Do you all think that was wise of him? Would you have done things differently? 
My least favorite character is Francis, well in this part, because in part two it's someone else...
My favorite part so far has been when Mrs. Dubose leaves Jem the flower when she dies... Even in death he will not get rid of her, but it was a good lesson for him. 

I want thank you all for the discussions that we have been having in class, you all are doing an amazing job!!!! Thank you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment